Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dove's Ultimate Go Fresh Cool Essentials

Deodorants these days can cost an average of $7-8. Click Here for average prices on deodorants.A good one , for us females that hate feeling sticky, sweaty, or smelly is usually above $5.

And the price at the pump these days is a bit much to be thinking about forking over nearly two gallons worth of cash for a small toiletry.

At last, I believe to have found a decent deodorant that does the job right and stays within average price range. The Dove Ultimate collection is long lasting and not overpoweringly odorous, like the baby powder smell that anyone can detect from a five mile radius. It has a clean, delightful aroma that can be whiffed if you draw close, but not intoxicating.

The best part? It's usually anywhere from $3.75 to $4.50. I used to wear Secret's Secret Expressions, but when they hit $7 a container I had to find something cheaper. I'm happy with my choice!  Here's a coupon if you want to try it out. Let me know what you think.

                                                                I give this product 3 1/2 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment